Friday 1 October 2010

Dreaming



Made this for my honorary niece (long story) who is feeling a bit down at the moment, and had to share so here's my first blog post


I  used the Forest Blue stamp from Sweet Pea designs available from stampandcreate.com (whizzy service), with Magnolia doohickeys, Nestie ovals, and flowers from Wild Orchid crafts (again fab and whizzy service). I coloured the stamps with copics  and glittered with Art Glitter (Calypso Blue on the wings and Blossom around the Moon).  The paper is a Kanban paper that I never thought I'd find a use for.  Hope she (and you) like it!  


Copic Colours  (Blues B91, 93 and 95, Skin E00, E000, E21, R21, Moon E50)


I've entered this for the Stamp and Create Pearls and Gems Challenge.  

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card! Very creative! I love your take on the Pearls and Gems challenge!
    Thanks for playing along with the Stamp and Create challenge last month. We have another new challenge this month: Pink for breast cancer awareness or an encouraging card. I hope you can play along again!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com

    ReplyDelete