Tuesday 12 October 2010

Miss You

OK - there's a whole host of 'fall colour' challenges out there - and I wanted to do a man card for my gorgeous hubby ( I really am very lucky) - so here's one for the Lili of the Valley challenge 68 too!


I used the Lili of the Valley Lazy afternoon stamp, on basic grey papers.  I wanted a sepia effect, which I think I've managed with the brick beige and barely beige copics, with raw silk and eggshell copics too.   I used nesties to diecut the image and the scalloped matt, and magnolia doohickeys for the ferns and dragonfly. The dragonfly has been glittered with Art Institute glitter in seashell (I know its a man's card, but its not one of mine without glitter!).  I've distressed it with Antique Linen (think that's becoming a bit of theme of mine to - hey ho)

Challenges:  Lili of the valley Thursday challenge no 68 - Autumn

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and lovely colour combo. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so beautiful and I love the colours, thanks for joining us at SC: 104 Distressing challenge, Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the sepia tones!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete